Wednesday, May 8, 2013

talking about dreads


It’s been over a week since I installed my dreads. No, I am not doing a video tutorial because the simple truth is I took 3 days of no sleep to juggle making and installing my dreads with work and school. I may make a video of some of the maintenance of them. However, next time I order hair I will make a tutorial. It’s probably for the best that I learn how to make and install them and figure out any of the errors before making a video.
Anyway, I’ve got my dreads in and I love them. They get really heavy when I wash them but I started washing them at night so it doesn’t matter. I have had to re-install a few because I didn’t do them right the first time. Also, another issue I’ve had is the little wispy baby hairs I have. I have a good number around my forehead and around my neck.  They aren’t staying well in my braids. I am going to just work around it.
I also re-shaved my head. I like the look. I’ve been wanting the really long with the really short hair for a while. I am very happy with my hair.

shave1 shave2 shave3
shave4 shave5 shave6

P.S. This is after a long day at school so my makeup is a bit smudged. I figured it wasn’t worth fixing since I am about to take it off to shoot a makeup video.

No comments:

Post a Comment